Visit the Make Music Day UK website here for full details.
#MAKEMUSICDAYUK LIVE STREAM – CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS
CALLING ALL MUSIC MAKERS, ARTISTS, BANDS AND FANS… WE NEED YOU!
As part of the official #MakeMusicDayUK LIVE programme on 21 June, we want to include some short pre-recorded videos made by music folk from across the UK to accompany the programme of live streamed performances. We know that lots of music-making activities, gigs and events happen throughout the year and we want to showcase this on our official live stream. With your help, we’re hoping to capture the diversity of music in the UK. We’re open to lots of different types of video content – you could send us a recorded performance, a music-related Q&A, an artist interview, a short music programme, a short documentary, a virtual choir video… or anything else, as long as it is music-related in some way. So, dig into your archives and see what material you have, or get creative and mash up something together!
YOUR VIDEO MUST BE…
- Music focused
- Suitable for all audiences (including the kiddies) – no bad language or illicit images etc.
- Created in the last 12 months
- Edited and ready to screen
- Of a high enough quality to broadcast (no wobby iPhone videos please)
- Between 2 – 10 minutes in length
- Have all the necessary consents and permissions in place for public viewing
- Be submitted as a .MP4 or .MOV file
HOW TO APPLY
For your chance to have your work or performance included in our official programme, you need to:
- Send a downloadable link of your video to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 28 May 2020.
- Include the following details in your email:
- Your name (and also the band/group name) etc. so we can credit you
- Organisation and address (if relevant)
- Any relevant social media handles/links so we can tag you in
- Location(s) of the recording (give the venue name if relevant)
We will let you know by Friday 5 June, if your footage has been selected for the official #MakeMusicDayUK LIVE stream programme. Good luck!